31 May 2013

The lonely life of POTUS

When even your purported supporters abandon you...

Obama Denies Role in Government

President Obama used his weekly radio address on Saturday to reassure the American people that he has “played no role whatsoever” in the U.S. government over the past four years.
and

Obama Asks Staff to Start Cc’ing Him on Stuff
In a dramatic departure from existing White House procedures, President Obama requested today that his staff start cc’ing him on stuff.

“Look, I know a lot of you think I’m really busy and you don’t want to bother me,” the President reportedly told his staff in an Oval Office meeting. “But cc me anyway. It’s good for me to keep up on what’s going on around here.”
Yeah...

4 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I think he needs a new name. Grima Wormtongue fits.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Doesn't roll from the tongue easily, but has a certain heft to it.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Good satire from the New Yorker. And who knows, playing dumb worked for Reagan during the Iran-Contra scandal, so it might do so for Obama as well.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Uhu...